“If you want to transfer the title of a property into your child and his/her spouse’s name then you must use a Reverter Clause in the deed, which would allow you the right to enforce such clause in the event either party files an action for divorce, separation or annulment of the parties marriage.”

ATTORNEY ADVERTISING: Information herein and is not intended to be, legal advice. This sample legal document is provided as part of a free educational service by Zachary Irtaza Riyaz, Esq., attorney at law in the State of New York, for reference only. Statutes and codes such as Domestic Relations Law (DRL) are frequently amended and may affect the validity of the above legal document and no representation is made that the above sample is going to be enforceable in the future. Updated statutes and codes may be available at the New York State Legislature Website. No statute or sample legal document should be relied on without understanding controlling case law which may further interpret it. AN ATTORNEY SHOULD BE CONSULTED FOR LEGAL ADVICE.